Monday, July 30, 2007

Hey gang!

It's Holly again, just wanted to let you know that things are going well on our sign ups, but there's still plenty of room for you wall flowers. Sign ups are probably going to close up around mid August if we don't hit 50, but don't fear, we will keep you in the loop. Reesa will be dropping by to say Hi soon as well. I think she's still engrossed in the final Harry Potter! LOL!

Would people like a Blogroll set up so you can look at the other participants' pages? I'd like a bit of input before I go and list your page for the world to see!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that's a great idea!

Wasserfee said...

Me too!

merlinthecat said...

I also like the idea :)

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see a blogroll. I'm excited about this swap!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a lovely idea.

-the redhead-